Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wedding website

Our wedding website is up! You can find it at...
http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/AdenaDavis&DarrylRoyster

Some of the information is not completely complete yet, but it's mostly done. Check back in a few months after I have more info.

If you're wondering why I'm writing this so late, it's because I have the day off of work tomorrow since my office has been rather slow lately due in part to the state of the economy, and also in part to state standardized testing this week. Hopefully they won't cut my hours much further so that I'll be able to afford this fairy tale wedding of our's. But I am going to make the most of my day off and get some things done for the party.

See you all at Darryl's graduation!

2 comments:

  1. Adena, you are SO cute! I love your wedding page and all of its stories! Thanks for including me in your wedding party, its an absolute honor! Hope you are enjoying your day off.. im off to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wedding page! Very adorable and what a great idea. It is neat to be able to read how you met and each of your personal backgrounds. Keep adding more stuff!

    Next, we need a Darryl blog with all his pre-wedding thoughts! ;)

    ReplyDelete