Saturday, July 11, 2009

Photography blogs




I have spent the past few hours of my Saturday in Riverside clicking through wedding websites, but especially wedding photographer blogs. I hadn't realized until recently that most up-and-coming wedding photographers all have similarly designed websites and accompanying blogs where they post their most recent work and comment on it. It makes me want to take all of the photo brochures I collected at the last Mission Inn expo and shove them down the garbage disposal. Not only do the weddings look awesomely vintage and diy style, but the pictures really are the best I've seen so far, especially for the price. I am also both appreciative and amused that many of them have the same "no beach photoshoots, please" policy for engagement pictures as I do. Instead they have them in more creative, secluded locations of all kinds.


Dana and Jeremy Photography: http://www.dana-and-jeremy.com/







2 comments: